pi zero

The SARPi project forum. For anything and everything relating to Slackware ARM on a Raspberry Pi 1, 2, and 3. This forum is NOT a replacement or substitute for the Slackware (ARM) forums on Linux Questions website! Please try to seek help there first about any issues you may be experiencing, or question you might have, before posting on here.
timsoft

pi zero

Postby timsoft » Wed Jun 15 2016 - 18:36:29

I just managed to acquire a pi zero (new model with mini camera connector). (it's taken 7 months to get one they sold so fast)

Which howto should I follow to get slackware on it?, pi, pi2 or pi3 or another one?

As the pi zero does not have a ethernet socket, a headless install is probably out, although I was able to plug in a wifi dongle and new (8Mpix) camera and get it working with raspberrian.
I do have a rpi b+ and rpi2b and a few slack x86/64 pc's and card reader I could use for setting up the sd card if it is not practical to do it on the pi zero itself.

Exaga
FatDog Network Administrator
FatDog Network Administrator

Re: pi zero

Postby Exaga » Fri Jun 17 2016 - 10:29:44

timsoft wrote:I just managed to acquire a pi zero (new model with mini camera connector). (it's taken 7 months to get one they sold so fast)

Which howto should I follow to get slackware on it?, pi, pi2 or pi3 or another one?

See this thread from LQ

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-arm-108/slackware-14-1-on-raspberry-pi-zero-4175579994/
Exaga

====
__ KEEP THE DOG ALIVE!!!
()'`; /
/\|` W00f W00f W00f
www.fatdog.eu

Return to “SARPi Project - Slackware ARM on a Raspberry Pi”